Terms and Conditions of BookingThese pages set out the terms and conditions under which a property (Property) listed on our website is let out to you. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before booking any Property from our site. In order to book a Property you must agree to these terms and conditions by clicking the box on the booking form. If you do not wish to agree to these terms and conditions you may not book a property.
Costa del sol Holiday Lettings (www.costadelsolholidaylettings.co.uk) is a site operated by AC Holiday Rentals Limited (The Company), Company Registration Number 08354180, Registered Address: Fayal, Trevu Road, Camborne, TR14 7AQ.
- The Company accepts bookings as agents on behalf of the Owners of the Properties (the Owners). We are authorised to enter into and conclude contracts for the letting of the Properties in the name of and on behalf of the Owners. The resulting letting contract is between you and the Owner.
The Company does not own any of the Properties listed, and neither can guarantee that the Property let to you through our site will be provided with all reasonable skill and care, and such warranty is disclaimed by us absolutely. This disclaimer does not affect your rights against the Owners of the Property.
- By placing a booking through our site you warrant that you are a) legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and b) that you are at least 18 years of age.
If you are making a booking on behalf of more than one family you will be responsible for all of the obligations created here under without affecting the right of the Owner to proceed against other party members for whom you make this contract.
- After placing a booking you will receive from us acknowledgiment that we have received your booking and this booking will constitute your offer to the Owner. We will subsequently send you written confirmation that the booking will proceed and for the period you have requested. The confirmation will contain a request for a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the letting fee due, and payment of this fee will form the contract between you and the Owner.
The contract will only relate to the Property in respect of which you have made a booking.
- The price of the Property per week or weekly pro rata is as stated in our site, and is subject to change. Every effort is made to ensure that the site contains no errors, but obvious errors and/or omissions will not constitute an obligation to offer the Property at the incorrect price. The price of your letting will be quoted to you in our formal reservation letter. The balance of the payment (80%) is due 7 weeks prior to your arrival. Failure to pay the balance on time may result in the loss of your holiday letting and of your deposit.
A booking made through a third party or other Agent will be subject to their additional administration fee.
- Should you need to cancel your holiday after the deposit is paid you must inform us immediately. Problems can and do arise and you may be able to claim your lost deposit from your holiday insurance company. The Company is normally unable to refund your deposit under any circumstances, except where the Owner is unable through unforeseen circumstances to fulfill their contract to you, with the exception of those circumstances beyond the control of the Owner as outlined in clause 10.
- You will be able to access the Property on the day of your arrival from 16.00 hours. On the day of departure you must vacate the property by 10.00 hours.
- You are expected to keep the condition of the Property, furnishings and fittings in their present state of repair. You are responsible for ensuring that the Property you book specifies that there are sufficient sleeping arrangements for the number in your party, with extra beds and cots requested where available. Extra guests are not permitted and will be asked to vacate the Property. We, or the Agent of the Owner, reserve the right to enter the Property at any time during the letting for the purpose of inspection or repair.
- You may not use the Property for any illegal or immoral activity, or cause nuisance or damage to the Property or neighbouring properties and neighbours. In these circumstances you will be evicted from the Property if it is deemed necessary by the local Management Agents or the Administration of the Urbanisation in which your Property is sited. The Company and the Owner will have no responsibility to offer alternative accommodation in these circumstances.
- The Owner undertakes to have the Property ready to offer to you in a condition as represented on our site, and in accordance with the laws of Spain. If you have a complaint concerning the Property you should bring it to the immediate attention of the local Management Agent who will hopefully rectify the situation. If you are still dissatisfied the Company will disclose your details to the Owner, and the Owners details to you in order that any dispute may be pursued.
- The Company and the Owner will not be liable for the loss of your holiday in the following circumstances:
- strikes or other industrial action
- civil commotion, invasion, riot, act of terrorism, war or threat of war
- fire, flood, explosion, storm earthquake, epidemic or other natural disaster
- failure of means of transport
- failure of telecommunications networks or air control
- restrictions by any government
The Law of England applies to these Terms and Conditions.